Mr toilet paper Mr toilet paper

Not bad.

Good job man. Not bad for your first drawing movie. I like how you did good with the animation. But the one flaw was the ending. Seriously, it just went to the credits when the paper said "OMG". You could have created a better ending than that. But, not much of a huge flaw. Good Job. Hope to see what your next drawing movie will be.

Emanhattan responds:

yep. well there was gonna be mo0re material but a lot of people saw it, and found it funnyer when I cut to there.

anyway thanks : D

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

ME!!!!

I want some milk, Goddamnit!!!!

SSBB Collab SSBB Collab

Nice.

Well, I forgot about this collab for some time. it was pretty good. it's good to be looking back at my orginal work. The Sprite TV 3 collab will be coming out soon. Maybe in a week.

YK-Blaze responds:

add me to your buddie list!

RandomMarioTime6 RandomMarioTime6

Meh...

Well, It's hard for me say wheather this is right or stupid. There are some parts that are out of shape.

1. Why did that 8-bit mario soon got replaced by a 16-bit mario then turn back into another 8-bit mario?
2. Where did you get that dancing Vegeta?
3. Why are the sprites so horrible except for the kongs?
4. Why did you use many sound clips from Family Guy?
5. Why are Mario and Snake running?

Well. There are some things you need to work on. First is the sprites. In all of your movies, the sprites that you mostly use looked like they were ripped from MS paint. If you ripped the from paint, they would be in JPEG format. I sugest using a tool I use called "Adobe Photoshop". You can ripped sprites and make them clean and good looking too. Though is not easy as paint.
Also, you need some more effort. Take your time of making these. It takes me like 2 weeks jst to make a 2 minute animation.
One more thing, Make your own humor. The only humor you use were sound clips from "Family Guy". Please, make something else beside "Family Guy". Choose like "Futurama" or "South Park" or something. Family Guy is old now. The jokes aren't funny anymore.

Hope this will help you in the future.

Score:
Humor: 60%
Animation: 65%
Effort: 60%
Total: 61.6 D-

Sorry.

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

Well...

It was okay. Merry Christms. Here's your score:

Animation: 85: swift movement, good sounds.
Humor: 75: Okay humor.

Score: 4/5, 87 B+

RupeeClock responds:

I'm sorry, but if there's one thing I don't like in a review, it's silly scoring systems. :\

Awesome Guy Adventures Awesome Guy Adventures

Awesome, man.

Congrats on the movie you made. I'm surpised how you manage to do well since you finished the Twomps movie. First off, the graphics and 2.5-D effects were fast and clean, the humor was funny, but not as funny as the Twomps. I like the part where the moon hits Yoshi's Island, SUPER PWNAGE!! Well, anyway, the movie was awesome, that's why it's called "Awesome guy Adventures". I'm gonna need a lot more practice so that I'll become almost a great flash animatior like you. Anyway, take care.

Arnie's Accidents Arnie's Accidents

Really funny

I like watching "Arnie's Adventure" from Randy Solem. This is even more funny! 5 is better than 3.

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

Not bad.

This is a cool battle. Nice use for the 8-bit sprites.

The Truth About Clockmas The Truth About Clockmas

SBC is funny!

First is"SBC plots frontpage" and now this. hallious! I put him in my sprite TV! 2 movies. It's about SBC working at Burger King at killing Nutaro. This is like a tribute to you, Rupeeclock, because you are an awesome flash artist.

RupeeClock responds:

Hey guy, the review space is for reviewing my movie, NOT PROMOTING YOURS.

Mario Ball Z! Mario Ball Z!

That was great!

It was a great movie. But there are 2 things i like to ask.
1. Is this your first flash movie?
2. How much work and how long have you been doing it?
Anyway, it was great. I look forward in seeing more of your movies.